Biografy Rocky Raccoon in Life with My Wife and MyFamily

Kamis, 27 April 2006

Triangle Man

That's the title of a TMBG song that Ann hates and that I love for some reason. I think they were the second band (after the Beetles) that I thought, "wow, you can sing about something other than sappy syrupy dribble?").

Anyway, rather than distract myself and everyone from the focus of this blog, which is our little girl and our family, I decided to move my random musings and technical links and other boring stuff to another blog, Triangle Man. Unfortunately "threesides" was already taken and I had to opt for "thresides". I seriously hope that "threesides" doesn't turn out to be some spammer or worse. (Okay, I bothered to check and I think I'm safe for now.)

And I wish I could have provided at least some quotes from the last two audio books that I listened to, but unlike paper books where I would tend to underline salient points and interesting quotes, with audio books I just listen on and on. So I'll just say that I found some of the historical statements in Sleeping with the Devil to seem questionable or incomplete in retrospect(or at least I can't fully accept with only the author's say so) and A Walk in the Woods was really, really funny. I enjoyed Bryson's book a lot and recommend that without reservation.

Share: